How It Works
1. Send us an email telling us you're interested.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to fill out our contact form.
2. We'll email you back with a list of questions about your business.
In your response, its best to be as detailed as possible with lots of reference photos. This will be your "vision board" and it will help us see what you're looking to achieve. We want to know the vibe and style you're drawn towards.
If you prefer to speak over the phone, you can email us back with some available time slots to book a call. Please provide 3 dates and 3 time slots including your phone number. We will email you back to confirm a date and time.
3. After the vision is understood, we then book a date and time to come pickup your products for the photoshoot if you are within the GTA.
If you are outside of the GTA area, we can arrange for the products to be shipped to us or you can drop-off/pickup yourself.
Before the products are received, we will send an invoice for 50% of the services. This deposit is non-refundable.
You are required to pay the deposit before the products are received or the appointment will be cancelled.
4. After we receive your products, we then shoot the photos. You will be sent a draft for each product before we edit the photos.
If the draft photos are to your liking, you can select the angles you like and we can edit those. After we finish editing, we will send an invoice for the remaining 50% of the invoice. After payment is received we will send the final edited photos.
We will then arrange to return your products to you or you can pickup if outside of the GTA.
We assume permission for the use of these photos in our portfolio and on our website unless otherwise stated.
5. Enjoy your new product photos!
Use them in your social media posts and social marketing material to boost awareness and help increase that conversion rate.